Envo Business Documentation
Thank you for using this theme. If this instruction doesn’t cover your queries feel free to contact us and we will do what we can. We have tried our best to keep it as simple as possible. If you think it can be made even simpler let us know we will be glad to change it.
1.1.How to Install Theme
Upload via WordPress Admin
- Download Theme zip,
- Go to Appearance >Themes,
- In Install Theme tab, choose “Upload”,
- Then find theme-name.zip file on your computer and press Install Now,
- Go to Appearance -> Themes panel, locate the theme and click Activate button to activate the theme.
Install via FTP
- Unzip the downloaded file,
- Upload theme folder into Themes folder in your WordPress installation (/wp-content/themes) via FTP,
- Go to Appearance >Themes, find theme and activate it,
1.2.Migrating From Another Theme
KingComposerKingComposer is the fastest page builder ever. It’s real-time and instant process. Download HERE.
Envo Business Demo ImportImport the free KingComposer demo layouts in one click. Download HERE.
WooCommerceWooCommerce is a powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin that helps you sell anything. Beautifully. This plugin is required for Shop features. Download HERE.
All available options can be used from Appearance->Customize
2.2.KingComposer Page Builder
- Create new page – Pages – Add New
- Set the page template “Homepage”
- Hit the “Edit with KingComposer” button or “Live Editor with KC PRO!” (if you have activated 7 days trial)
3.Importing The Demo Layouts
Import demo layouts in one clickFollow the steps bellow to install a demo in one click.
- First, make sure that KingComposer plugin is activated.
- Then, install and activate the EnvoThemes Demo Importer for KingComposer plugin.
- Create or edit the page with KingComposer and hit “Sections/Templates Library”
- Select Package – “Envo Business Free Templates” (4a) and “Prebuilt Templates (1)” (4b) and import the layout
- Don’t forget set the “Homepage” template layout.
Envo Business supports WooCommerce plugin. Install and activate the WooCommerce plugin from WP.org repository: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/
To setup the plugin go to WP Dashboard – WooCommerce – Settings
4.1.KingComposer & WooCommerce
To display products and categories in the pages with KingComposer use the “Raw Code” element and WooCommerce shortcodes.1. Hit “Add Element” and select “Raw Code” 2. Paste the WooCommerce shortcode to display the products/categories You can find all available WooCommerce Shortcodes in WooCommerce documentation
All WooCommerce images are controlled by WooCommerce.
The documentation: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/adding-product-images-and-galleries/
Set products image dimensions: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/adding-product-images-and-galleries/#section-6
Fixing Blurry Product Images: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/fixing-blurry-product-images/
4.3.WooCommerce Demo (dummy) Data
Right after installing WooCommerce you may find you have an empty store. There are no products, orders, reviews, and more by default. But perhaps you’d like to see what sample orders and products look like.
Check this WooCommerce tutorial, how to import dummy data: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/importing-woocommerce-dummy-data/
WooCommerce comes with several shortcodes that can be used to insert content inside posts and pages. These shortcodes works very vell with KingComposer Page Builder.
Check this tutorial, how to “call” the products, categories, etc. with the shortcodes: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/