To setup the menu go to WP Dashboard – Appearance – Menus.
You can visit WP.org tutorial for more detailed instructions – https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide
There are 3 menu areas in the theme:
Categories Menu – Multi level menu (Word “Categories” can be translated, see the docs how to). Not visible at mobile devices
Main Menu – Multi level menu. This menu is visible on mobile devices as off-canvas menu
Main Menu Right – 1 level menu (submenus are not allowed) – visible on mobile devices
How to create Menu
- Create a new menu by adding a “Menu Name” and save the menu (2.).
- Proceed by adding Pages, Categories and Custom Links to the new menu (3.).
- Organize your menu by dragging and dropping the links to your desired locations (4.).
- Set the menu location under the menu area
- Make sure to save your changes when you are done.
To edit colors and fonts of the menu, navigate to Customizer – Theme Options – Main Menu.
To enable sticky menu go to Customizer – Theme Options – Main Menu and switch to “Sticky menu” (Docs)
For more informations visit our documentation page