To setup the menu go to WP Dashboard – Appearance – Menus.
You can visit WP.org tutorial for more detailed instructions – https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide
- Create a new menu by adding a “Menu Name” and save the menu (2.).
- Proceed by adding Pages, Categories and Custom Links to the new menu (3.).
- Organize your menu by dragging and dropping the links to your desired locations (4.).
- Set the menu location under the menu area
- Make sure to save your changes when you are done.