In order to use Envo Storefront PRO plugin, you’ll need to first install and activate them. The process is just like installing a normal plugin.
Free Envo Storefront theme must be installed and activated and updated to latest version!
You can find the download link in the order confirmation email or you can download the purchased plugin from download tab on your account on our website.
Do NOT unzip the .zip file!!! The Plugin must be in the Zip Archive Format.
Manual Plugin Installation by Uploading a Zip Archive
In your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin to display the WordPress Plugin upload field.
- Click Choose File to navigate your local file directory.
- Select the WordPress Plugin zip archive
envo-storefront-pro.zipto upload and install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it
Manual plugin install via FTP
Follow the WordPress.org tutorial
Activate the license in order to get updates, access to PRO demo and support. See docs how to